Pregnancy Clinic – Beautiful Beginnings
Congratulations on your pregnancy and well done on making a conscious decision to do the best you can for yourself and your growing baby. Pregnancy is such a wonderful natural state – a time for joy, anticipation and planning.
We partner pregnant women in making informed choices and together we choose treatments and products that work, in synergy, to achieve a healthy and well mother and baby.
What do we offer?
Our health specialists will work with you to support you in an amazing pregnancy and birth experience.
We offer natural ways to encourage a healthy pregnancy and birth, as well as a range of solutions for complications including morning sickness, heartburn, back pain, sciatica, varicose veins, pregnancy and birth emotional issues, postnatal depression and overdue pregnancy.
Pregnancy and post pregnancy health consultations:
Run by fully qualified holistic health coach, clinical nutritionist, kinesiologist and a NLP/lifecoaching practitioner, consultations are tailored to your individual needs. Sessions may include;
1. Looking at lifestyle changes: Identifying and coping with stress; identifying and managing emotional needs; understanding and avoiding exposure to toxins; avoiding radiation damage and addressing weight issues and exercise.
2. Diet and nutrition needs: Women who eat a balanced, nutritious diet and take the correct supplements during pregnancy may prevent complications associated with poor nutrition, achieve a easy and natural birth process and improve the long-term health and wellbeing of the baby as well as makes it easier to get your body back to normal after the birth and with breastfeeding.
3. Immune function and infections. Increased hormones in pregnancy result in changes to your immune system, potentially making you more susceptible to allergies and intolerances. These changes may require natural ways to reduce the risk of infections and manage any infections that occur.
4. Supplementation and natural products; Advising and prescribing chemical free household cleaners, makeup and beauty products, herbs and supplements safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
5. Emotional Support. Whether you have anxiety around the pregnancy or birth, suffer from post natal depression … or wish to change limiting beliefs and behaviours around being a mum or the birth our NLP practitioner (also training as a kinesiologist) can assist
There is no better time than now to learn to meditate – not only may it help minimise stress, boost immunity and reduce complications but it may provide you with useful ways to cope with the birth process, a new baby and to increase energy levels. We can teach you skills in our private one hour sessions or in our group courses.
Courses & workshops
Sheena Hendon Health offers a number of courses and workshops for mums and parents such as nutrition during pregnancy and beyond… Check out our website or contact us for more details.
Contact Sheena Hendon Health on 021 316677 or by email for more information. We look forward to seeing you at the clinic soon.